Triathlon NT, International Performance Systems (IPS) and the Northern Territory Institute of Sport (NTIS) deliver a FREE Community Sport Skills Program.
This program is based upon the Australian Sports Commission’s Physical Literacy Framework, and is the only program of this type running in the Northern Territory.
The FREE Community Sports Skills program is split into two streams, the MOV3 Program and the Academy Program.
This program is designed for kids 12+ wanting more from their training. The sessions are designed to take sport development to the next level in both technique of the fundamental movement patterns but also to challenge kids emotionally and intellectually. The term culminates in a live-in sports development camp in the school holidays.
– Kids 12+
– Accompanying parent or coach to participate too.
– Annual $10 Triathlon NT membership is required to participate in these sessions. The camp costs are in addition to this.
This program will include the following sessions.
– Running and Physical Development
– CoG (Centre of Gravity) and Rotational Play
– Swimming Program
– Gymnastics Strength Development
– School Holiday Live-In Sports Development Camp
– Super Saturday Bike Skills